• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I'm Out of Here...

Started by FOsteology, September 07, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

You all behave in my absence. Wife and I are flying out early tomorrow morning for a two week trip to Alaska. Doing a combo land/cruise tour to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Hawks Feather

Happy Anniversary and enjoy the trip.  We did the land trip up and 'ate our way' (ship) back home.  Loved it.

Jerry

coyote101

Just got back from that trip last week. It was great fun. Hope you have a wonderful time.  :biggrin: Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. Fos.  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Alaska!...are you sure your up for that? Thats a big change from the sultry, dry heat of Texas. I'm so jealous. Alaska is on my bucket list. Enjoy your trip and stay safe.
Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Have fun Fos! Take some pics for us so we can share in your joy.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

HaMeR

Congratulations on 25yrs of wedded bliss FOs!!  :yoyo: :yoyo: And send my condolences to Mrs FOs for those same 25 years!!!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Congratulations on 25 years of marriage FOs!! A lot of folks don't make that number in months anymore. Enjoy your special trip!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HuntnCarve

FOs, congratulations on your 25 years!  Hope you have a wonderful safe trip up in Alaska.

Dave

slagmaker

Congrats on the mile stone Fos!

I pray you have a safe and wonderfull trip.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

JohnP

Twenty-five years is definitely a milestone, Congratulation.

Have fun on the trip, wife and I have been talking about doing likewise on our 50th.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Congrats on the anniversary and the trip.  My wife and I did the land/cruise thing a few years ago.  We went back a year or two later and rented an RV in Anchorage and spent 3 weeks driving all over interior Alaska. We spent time in Talkeetna, Denali, Fairbanks, Seward, Valdez, and a bunch of spots in between.  I know you will enjoy your trip.