• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

30 yrs and holding strong.

Started by riverboss, September 26, 2015, 05:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

38 yrs ago I met the girl of my dreams. 8 yrs later we were married! We've seen it all together lost our parents and raised a daughter. ( please move out) mom and dad need a empty nest. LOL!
Getting ready for a little trip to celebrate[emoji131] thought I would share my joy with some great friends.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

pitw

congrats on the near empty nest and 30 years of bliss.   :yoyo: :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HuntnCarve

Congrats on 3 decades together!  My wife and I just crossed that mark a few months back.  Wishing you another 30 years!

Dave

Dale

congratulations on the 30... good luck on the empty nest, anymore it seems they always find their way back home...   :laf:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

HaMeR

Congratulations to you both!! I don't have 30 years between 2 marriages.  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Mom & Dad are on their 63rd year I believe.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Okanagan

Congratulations!  :highclap: That's the best post, far more important than our fish and fur.  You have achieved what fewer and fewer in our country have managed.  All the best for the next 38! :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Not too many of em last that long these days. Congrats Dan, and god bless that poor woman :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Congratulations to you and the misses, Dan.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

Thanks guys its been great finding someone like her to put up with me for this long. I hope she doesn't get wise up.

Coulter

Congrats Dan and the lucky? honey. Have a happy anniversary and behave yourselves :nofgr:

It's amazing what a couple can endure if they both really want to make it work. We just celebrated 23 years of wedded bliss, and hell I'm only 43 years old. Two left in the nest still, but one should be spreading her wings in another 6 months or so.

Steve

riverboss

Just got back took a quick trip to the smokies and layd around a cabin! We ate way to much and got water loged in the hot tub. Went over to Cherokee for the day. Took a few pics.

riverboss

JohnP

Congratulations, in today's society not many couples make it that long.  Hope you have another 30 years with her.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs