• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Code

Started by FinsnFur, December 17, 2015, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

We've decided... or should I say "noticed" that you have clearly outgrown your "Young Gun" uniform around here. I for one can say that you've been a fun asset to this forum and it's been a blast to watch you grow and travel. Please please dont stop. :wink:
It's nothing major but were pulling the "Young Gun" status from your forum profile, and letting you follow rank with the rest of us. Other then edit more places on your profile, see who's online, and read the naughty jokes, etc...you will get to use the FnF Company Jet once a week as long as you give us 72 hour notice.

It is a jet isnt it you guys? Or was it a boat?
@$#*! Now I look stupid here but I cant remember if it's a jet or a boat. Maybe it's a jet boat. I dont get to use it enough to recall. :doh2:
But welcome aboard again code :jump: :jump:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

The jet is the Mod Squad ride. They get the boat!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

:shrug: ??? At least it's not a ferry boat!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

code

Just found this! Thank you! :) Can I use the jet/boat this weekend?  :yoyo:
"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

FinsnFur

As long as you dont use it to drag your kills outta anywhere Shelby Stanga style :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Congrats on your promotion, but I have the Corporate Jet this weekend.  Actually the jet is wintering in Ohio.  Especially this winter since it has been mild and Glen and I have been able to keep it busy.  It works great for flushing ducks and geese from the fields around here.  We left it too long with Jim two winters ago and it got snowed in. That was the longest winter for Glen and me.  Jet fuel isn't cheap so make sure that you keep your monthly dues paid up. 

There is the Corporate yacht, but some bimbo has it in much warmer weather.  There are some nice fringe benefits if you ever get to visit the yacht.  No, noting with the bimbo, but there is usually beer, chips, crackers, and cheese available. 

As for the Corporate vehicle - it seems to be missing in action.  Since it is not titled in my name and I don't pay the insurance or plates, I don't know much about it.  It was used for one of the Cannon Ball Express movies and maybe they still have it.

That is pretty much it for the corporate travel machines.  We have talked of getting a few extra 'toys' but we have several members who have not been very good about paying their dues.  When it comes to dues, the best thing to do is just send Jim your bank account number, routing number, passwords, etc. and Jim will get automatic withdrawals set up and you won't need to ever worry about not being up-to-date with your payments.

Jerry

slagmaker

Easy mac! Nothing wrong with a Ferry boat
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.