• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A camera for your bullet?

Started by Hawks Feather, March 31, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Looks rather interesting and at $99.99 for 10 it could be fun.  At least for those of you who own a smart phone - I don't.

Jerry

bigben

Anybody notice the date on the video?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

slagmaker

April 1 isn't till tomorrow.

It would have been more beliveable if they had mentioned image stabilization due to rotational forces.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

That was a good one. :laf: The camera would have to float so that it stayed still in the spinning bullet.
Gyroscope?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

:laf: I just about had a buddy shopping with that one.  :alscalls:

FinsnFur

Ben, Slag was getting out his debit card until you gave it away lol :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Damn...but they said it would make me a "True Pro". I was just getting ready to apply for that pro staffer position :huh:

slagmaker

Heck I just want one of those ammo can target cameras for use on the range.

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

I bought a box from a guy selling them real cheap in Nigeria.   Mailed and should be here soon.  I'll post a review. 

Hawks Feather

Quote from: KySongDog on April 14, 2017, 10:49:36 AM
I bought a box from a guy selling them real cheap in Nigeria.   Mailed and should be here soon.  I'll post a review.

And what was probably even better is that he is sending you the money that he can't spend, but would like for you to 'access', and then give him some back.

Jerry

KySongDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 14, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

And what was probably even better is that he is sending you the money that he can't spend, but would like for you to 'access', and then give him some back.

Jerry

As it turns out he has a BIL in the Nigerian government who need some help with a bunch of money he's got.  I can make a buck too.  But how did you know, Jerry?   :confused:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: KySongDog on April 14, 2017, 11:27:10 AM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 14, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

Jerry

As it turns out he has a BIL in the Nigerian government who need some help with a bunch of money he's got.  I can make a buck too.  But how did you know, Jerry?   :confused:

I had a friend who asked me to help him with his account a couple of years ago.  I thought for sure that it was just some scam, but wouldn't you know it my friend got lots of money and now lives on an island somewhere.  I think living on an island wouldn't be all that great unless there would be something to hunt there.

Jerry