• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

business cards

Started by quackerstacker, April 14, 2007, 05:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quackerstacker

business cards, you guys should have some made and send them out with the calls you sell. also helps me to relay your info to others that may want one of your calls.  i have three books full of cards from duck call makers that i take with me to all the shows, people always want info on a call maker that has a call in my collection. would love to be able to pass on some info on you guys.

steve
my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

Todd Rahm

Heck we collectors need them to, but yet to see anything of the quality I want. Maybe I should look some more?  :wo:

Coulter

I try to send out a BC with every call I make...I did send ya one didn't I Steve :confused:

MattS

I try and send out a couple cards with the calls.  One of the cards has the info about the call on it as far as when it was made, what woods, and the voice it has. 

Ladobe

I sent business cards, a care sheet with all the data on the call and my warranty, and the story sheet about my Ratatails that I also included as a free gift with each of my calls.   But when I moved last year I tossed the old cards out and never had any new ones made.   

Was kind of funny... those who had Ratatails became kind of a club, kept their secret secure and teased those on the boards who didn't know what they were or what their story was.   :eyebrow:

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Hawks Feather

Steve,

How many cards do you want?  I had to purchase a thousand at a time.

The first one said, Custom Call Builder
The second one said, Custom Call Maker
The third one said, Custom Call Builder/Maker
The first three also said Predator Calls
Then I needed Predator Locater

Now I just have one with two words on it.  It says
My Card

So now whenever someone wants one of my cards, I give them a My Card.  This works and is pretty funny for most people.  Just don't give one to someone from Japan or Russia. They don't understand the humor.

Jerry