• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What ya think

Started by awh, May 03, 2007, 10:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Well me and Lil-man hit the shop again last night. He now is down to one call on being caught up on orders. I was trying to get him out of the shop so I could turn one for his B-day coming up. (Have something special set up that I'll show ya later if it's ok with the other call maker involved)
Any who...Cam turned this one out of Dymond color ply for one of the guys here.  He has been feeling frisky as the last 4 or 5 have all looked different...LOL

And this is another one I turned from the mystery ebony wood 9th sent Cam. Cam started it but was having trouble getting it to cut, so he handed me the tools and said for me to make one.
I had a more rounded mouth piece but there was a chip in the edge so I had to make it a little smaller to get it out. Then after it was done I noticed another small hairline crack in the lanyard groove. So this one will stay in Adwolfe on our lanyard as I was just not happy after having to re-do the mouth piece. But me and Cam sat for a few hours tuning the reeds and I have to say they both sound pretty good. His female pup arose from deep sleep to howl on both of these so they pass the test.LOL

Tell us what ya think. 
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Looks good from up here  :eyebrownod:
You can sure the progress that boy is making. Nice Job Cam  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Getting better every time :)

Joe

Todd Rahm

Yipper buddy getting better, and the phantom ebony has some nice coloration to it.  :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Nice looking calls.  It is kind of scary what kids can do when given a little assistance and encouragement.

Jerry

awh

Yeap. When he set's his mind to something look out. I just hope he sticks with it and has fun.

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.