• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

First One On F&F

Started by The Rock, May 31, 2007, 10:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

I turned this call last week and have had a hard time deciding to part with it. I'm going to let it go to a  F&F  member. If anybody is interested give me a PM and I'll send it to a new home.  :shrug:

I was given the grey material from a friend. It's an acrylic type plastic and the middle section is aluminum. It's a screaming :biggrin: loud cottontail tune with a JC reed. $35 will get it to you with a single lanyard.

Thanks for looking
Rocky

FinsnFur

Damnit  :shck:
I didnt think you were ever going to give us a taste. If this is any inclination as to what we can expect from you...you've made a helluva mark  :yoyo:

Very nice  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

The Rock

Thanks Jim,

They are one at a time and when I feel like now a days. Makes for a better product that way I think. :shrug:

bigben

the plastic looks like UHMW  that is what I have been using for my mouthpieces on the few howlers I do make.  the work looks great.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

awh

I like it. But if I spend anymore money before we go on vacation....I'm a dead man. :shrug:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

BryanStanley

Nice job there Rock, that acrylic is not so bad to play with is it? Keepem coming buddy

Bryan

Dogwood Creek

Looking good my man, looking good. I've yet to see a bad one come off your lathe. Keep spinning up those beauties,R.J.

HaMeR

Cold blue aluminum!!  :eyebrownod:   Thats a sharp lookin call Rocky!!  I think one of those with some frosting would look real good too!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

The Rock

Thanks for the replies!

:sleep: Not a good time for call sales.

I may just get to keep it for my lanyard after all.  :biggrin:

desert dog

Rocky,

That call is awesome looking.

Loren