• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

In the spirt of Turkeys!

Started by keekee, May 09, 2007, 11:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

I got one more set of wingbone calls and stands done, well I have had them done for a while just haven't had the time to get them posted up or on the site. I got home early this AM so I got some pictures of the calls while the sun was out. Not the best pictures but they will haft to do.

This are limited edition calls and stands. Each one is unique and each stand is numbered 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3. Each one is signed and dated "06". This will be the last of the 2006 wingbone for sale I made my quota of 30 wingbones for 2006. Everything from here on out will be 2007 orders. Each stand is also signed as well.

Each stand features a wingbone call, on a cotton wood stand with real Turkey feet displaying the wingbone. And each one has a wing feather with beads to dress them up, and a verity of plants added to the stand for good back ground. They are clear coated from top to bottom with three coats of Polly. They wingbone calls are built from real Jake wingbones and served and sealed. They also feature a cork stopper on the mouth piece. And Turkey tracks down the bell, except the Buffalo horn bell.

$100.00 each plus shipping.

The first one is # 1 of 3. It is served with red and white high lights. And is built French style.

The second one is # 2 of 3 and is served with red with black high lights. It also features a nice piece of highly poished Buffalo horn for a bell.

And the third one is # 3 of 3 and is served with red and white high lights. It is built standard style with good curve.

Thanks
Brent

awh

Very nice Brent. If I turkey hunted one of those would be headed to Virginia. I'll speak to some of the guys here that do hunt them and see if I can't get you some of the wing bones saved and sent your way. If any of the crew actually gets a bird that is...
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

CypressSlough

Brent, those are some sweet looking bones, and I bet they sound sweet too. If I didn't have so many already, I'd take one off your hands. If they don't sell quickly, I may take one off your hands anyway.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

keekee

Thanks guys!

I'm going to give them a day or so then put them up on the web site. I waited a little late to get these out there, season is in full swing in most places and winding down in others. Just took me forever to get all the orders filled this year. Free time has been hard to come by!

Brent

Hawks Feather

Brent,

Those look super.  I know they are not as good as the one I got from you, but they might be close.   :laf:

Jerry

iahntr

Very cool ! Nice lookin sets ! :congrats:
Scott

Dogwood Creek

Super looking Yelpers there Brent. The stands really bring it all together. Great job there buddy.

cb223

Brent's wing bones sound and look awesome. They are also amazingly easy to use. I got mine with only a little more than a week before my season started. I shot a nice tom the first morning out.

CHAD

FinsnFur

Can we get one with the Turkey feet doing the "bird"  :biggrin:

Whaaaaaat  :shrug: I just asked?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

keekee

Thanks guys! Feed back means allot comming from this group!

Jim,

I can fix you right up bud! I got a couple already set that way, just waiting for a new idea or request!

Brent

bowjunkie

Coulter

Very Nice Brent...If I would have known you used turkey feet, I would have sent ya a couple with your call :doh2: Maybe next year :biggrin: Great work on the wingbones, they are beautiful!!

Steve

keekee

Thank you steve!

Yep, I will take all the feet I can get!....lol

Brent

HaMeR

Heck I threw 4 feet away this year too. Sorry!! :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11