• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Happy Birthday Art

Started by FinsnFur, November 17, 2022, 09:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Happy Birthday @5 SHOTS you old cooter.  :eyebrownod: Hope your having a good one  :dance:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

Thank you
I saw this post when I got home but wasn't sure how to reply. I have been working more and more, (not doing any more work than normal =, just not getting home as much). The first part of October I noticed something wasn't right when I did get to stop at home. After a few weeks I got a day off and figured out what wasn't right. Pack rat.

Shot from my recliner, In my living room, by my tv. Armchair hunting.
I decided to accept the job in the oilfield so I could be home more often, after all, with hunting like this in my living room what could go wrong?
I gave my boss 2 weeks notice on the day before my birthday and he fired me the next day. I got home the day after my birthday and made arrangements to go to work after the new year so I can get some of the 10 years worth of stuff I need to do out of the way before winter 2010 hits. Other than that it was a great day.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

coyote101

So, you CAN kill 'em from the armchair!  :biggrin:  Happy birthday, Art.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

bambam

FinsnFur

I still think it's the neighbors cat. :shrug:

Fired after giving a two week notice? What an asshole. You shoulda thanked him with a few unemployment checks.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

JohnP

A very belated Happy Birthday Art.  More than a few years back you, I, and another guy were to go to the LBL hunt but we did not.  Who was the third guy and why didn't we go?  Was it because we found out that Jim was going to be there?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

5 SHOTS

Thank you everyone!

Bossman, I spoke to the lady next door and she told me that "Willard" hadn't been coming around for a while now, so I showed her the picture and she said, "that's Willard! Now I won't have to use my .38"
I thought about armchair money but his brother(who actually owns the company) was very civil about it so I didn't think it would be fair to him.

Quote from: JohnP on December 22, 2022, 10:24:10 AMA very belated Happy Birthday Art.  More than a few years back you, I, and another guy were to go to the LBL hunt but we did not.  Who was the third guy and why didn't we go?  Was it because we found out that Jim was going to be there?

Pitw was the third guy and I believe it was Because I couldn't take time off to go during the busy season.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Quote from: JohnP on December 22, 2022, 10:24:10 AMA very belated Happy Birthday Art.  More than a few years back you, I, and another guy were to go to the LBL hunt but we did not.  Who was the third guy and why didn't we go?  Was it because we found out that Jim was going to be there?

:alscalls:  :alscalls: 
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers