• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Assault Weapon Ban

Started by JohnP, May 01, 2023, 01:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee signs bill banning assault weapons: 'No one needs an AR-15'
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

No one needs an unconstitutional governor either.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: bambam on May 01, 2023, 06:18:28 PMNo one needs an unconstitutional governor either.

That is for sure.

remrogers

Declared yesterday that he would not seek reelection. He has done enough damage already.

Okanagan

Inslee understands the Communist Manifesto but he does not understand the US Constitution.  When he says no one needs an AR-15, he is following Marx, not the US Consititution.

The Communist slogan is "To each according to his need." 

Ths US Constitution says. ..."shall not be infringed."

Communism openly says that in order to possess anything we have to prove to somebody in power above us that we need the item. 

DON'T EVER GET INTO EXPLAINING WHY YOU NEED A FIREARM.  YOU LOSE AS SOON AS YOU REPLY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE ARGUMENT THAT YOU HAVE TO PROVE SOME KIND OF NEED TO SOMEBODY.  THE US CONSTITUTION NEVER ASKS NOR REQUIRES THAT YOU PROVE A NEED. DON'T GO DOWN THAT ROAD.

I have a gun because I want one. 

The US founding documents, from the Declaration of Independence through the Constitution and Bill of Rights, gives pursuit of happiness as the reason.  The Second Ammendment mentions the need for some kind of defensive militia as a given, obvious, a background for recognizing the citizen's right to keep and bear arms.  The Second Ammendment does not grant the right to bear arms but recognizes it as a universal human right.

When these politicians say no one has a need for a firearm, I wish someone would reply by saying that they are following Marx and not the US Constitution.