• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

thank's to my friend's here

Started by bearmanric, July 05, 2007, 09:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmanric

thank you to my real friend's here. thing's are taking off for me.  you know who you are thank you.
sorry about the collection the great call's came here that is great.they start on my shop the 15th. just not touching that money getting bigger lathe like hunt ncarve's soon. thank's every one.  :yoyo: i'll contribute here more. thank's guy's. time to make call's. Rick

two Honey pot's. cocabola and ebony

vvarmitr

'bout time you started posting eye candy on here again. :eyebrow:

Like the style of the ebony one. ...................... now get back to work.  :laf:

bearmanric

Fosteology got the ebony. want to see how a real nice piece of spalted maple look's from maine or upper Pennisula Michigan. very hard wood. abd a blackwood. thank's Rick :innocentwhistle:

Arkyyoter

Stay after 'em Rick!! Waiting to see pics of the shop when it gets going!!

Joe

THO Game Calls

Well it's about time you showed back up. 

A call making forum just aint a call making forum without some Bearmanric calls in it.

Maybe we need to do a trade one day for a bonker and a honey pot -

Or - if you know a cute honey - I'll settle for that too  :laf:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

bearmanric

trade are fun.there going to start on the shop now on the  23 rd of July. cant wait. will be nice. thank's guy's. Rick

cb223

Nice calls Bearman, good to see you around here!

I really like the cocabola one.
CHAD

Bopeye

Good to see ya back Rick......we missed ya. I love those honey pot calls......I'll have to get me one. :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Rick,

Glad to see the Honey Pots posted.  I really like that style of call.

Jerry

bearmanric

Jerry been trying to find a Gabboon Ebony for your call. i like the bkack wood;s abd the ebony's.  thank's guy's .Rick

Hawks Feather

Rick,

No rush.  The right piece will show up and you will know when it is the right piece of wood.   :biggrin:

Jerry

WhiteHare

In the mean time, if the right piece for jerry doesn't show up right away, how about looking for one for me?
I need to get something besides a Hawk,  No offense intended Jerry.  I trade too.....
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com