• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another Rogue Call Maker in Self Destruction mode

Started by FinsnFur, August 15, 2016, 06:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I'm not sure if any of you guys know this person, Joshua Lee Daniels, but it has been brought to my attention publicly that he as a call maker has takin the low road against a very good friend of mine (Sherry Brown) whom done some custom artwork on a few of his calls for him at his request.
Arrangement were made ahead of time and pricing set, but this individual has decided that hes going to change the game.
The agreement was to have three of his calls with strikers, painted up by Sherry whom received the calls and did the work far beyond expectations. Wait till you see the pics..wow.
She posted pics of the calls as they progressed and one of them was sold in the working. When the calls were done they were sent back to the maker to sell at a higher price now that they had been enhanced. The one call that was sold while in progress, was actually paid for by the purchaser who stepped forward and paid her directly, thank god.
The call maker, now that he has the calls is claiming that she has been paid in full. When posting proof of his payments he uses pictures of the money order from the buyer that bought the one call.
Authorities have been contacted for whatever good it may or may not do. This individual says he took money from his children and paid her and all sorts of different stories. The whole things just disgusts me as I have seen plenty of this in my years on forums. He will more then likely get away with this, and I want all to know he is a scamming rat plain and simple.
What makes people in this industry wake up one morning and decide that they are going to screw basically one of their own? What kind of person hires someone to do such work on their products to make them better and then pulls this?
Theres a lot of call makers reading this and a lot of you have been screwed by your own customers in a similar fashion. It's a tough way to learn that not everyone is as kind and trusting as you are. The only mistake Sherry made was trusting this person who was going to pay her to work her incredible magic on his calls.

Take a look at these calls that she has painted up for this character, and know that if you see them for sale they are basically stolen. All but the first one below as mentioned a buyer stepped up and paid her directly for it.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

:shock2: :shock2:  WOW!!

Sad but true. That's just the way some people are nowadays.  :rolleye: :rolleye:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

HuntnCarve

I truly hate hearing things like this.  If they only knew the time invested the artist had in painting a single call.. The real gripe is that she did all this to help the person sell his calls at a higher price.  I've dealt with a few jerks over the years.  But for every jerk, there are hundreds of really good people.  It's a shame the shadow of this criminal act will change the way a person will now do business with others.  That little seed of doubt has now been planted... Please pass on my remorse to Sherry that she became a victim of this treachery.  She is a phenomenal artist.

HuntnCarve
Dave

FinsnFur

Will do Dave. Yah it dont happen too often but when it does, it catches us all off guard. Ya think your dealing with people you can trust.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

riverboss

What a dirt bag!

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Hawks Feather

Hum, is this another one of Jay Travis' aliases?  If not, maybe his son.

I really do hate hearing stories like this and know first hand what it is like to have it happen to you.

Jerry

Coulter

Holy crap! That artwork is gorgeous! What a douche bag to pull something like that though. Pay the lady for her fine services. Is this turd from up your way Jim?

Steve

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers