• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Just an old Hunter

Started by Rich, June 09, 2007, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Roede

Good health and time are the taken for granted. don't fall into this trap! Step back and enjoy each day and the people who mean the most to you.

NASA

You got that right Randy.  I just had that point driven home to me.   :whew:

onecoyote

I agree with all you guys. It was only the other day when I was in my 30s and 40s, where did all that time go? The average American male lives to around 76, that gives me maybe 12 more years of having fun, you can sure bet I'm gonna if I have my health............Life is great, live it.

Rich, I enjoyed that write up, thanks for posting it.

Bullet

Thanks for the write up, a very good one.

caller223

Quote from: onecoyote on August 11, 2007, 09:27:43 AM
I agree with all you guys. It was only the other day when I was in my 30s and 40s, where did all that time go? The average American male lives to around 76, that gives me maybe 12 more years of having fun, you can sure bet I'm gonna if I have my health............Life is great, live it.

Rich, I enjoyed that write up, thanks for posting it.

Nice writeup Rich,  glad heart is doing fine. 
Guys, say that 76 isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm 73+  doing chemo- and just went out and bought some call turning tools to start turning calls again.
Richard Grantham

Rich

caller223 ,
It is good to see you here Richard.  A nice guy who makes nice calls, that be you Richard.  :wink:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Bob D

I'm 73+  doing chemo- and just went out and bought some call turning tools to start turning calls again.
Richard Grantham
[/quote]

Glad to see your posts again Richard, hope you are feeling well !  I look forward to seeing those new calls you are working on .  :highclap:

caller223

Rich and Bob D.  thanks for kind words.
Richard Grantham

possumal

Richard: Ditto to the previous posts.  I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, but if Rich Cronk says you are a nice guy who makes nice calls, I'll accept that as gospel.  Great to see that you are interested in the things you enjoy, a sure sign of improving with the health issues.  I know that all members of this forum are in your corner. :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff