• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few More Deer Pics

Started by CypressSlough, August 12, 2007, 08:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Here's a few more, and one with a resident coon family. Looks like I need to do a little thinning of the population.

Brian.

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

:yoyo: kewl!
I love the looks of those tines in velvet.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Neat pictures.  Looks like the old saying is true.  If you feed them, they will come.   :wink:

Jerry

CypressSlough

If you are wondering, that is mineral salt that I mix up for antler growth. I just put it on and around an old rotting stump.

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

iahntr

Lookin good ! So is your treestand by your trail camera?
Scott

CypressSlough

Scott, if you look at the top right of the pic, you can see a small bush. That starts the edge of the cutover. About 50 yards up the hill to the right is where my tripod sits. I have a couple of other areas where I bow hunt. This is one of my muzzleloader/rifle stands.

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

wv_yoter

Cypress I use a mineral mix myself, I found it on the Missouri sportsman's info network. The deer really like it, they've dug a huge hole already.
Jason

BasinBoy

nice bucks. but im craving some muleys. got any pics of those :biggrin: my muzzleloader season doesnt start till the 27th of september :madd:

awh

Great pics Brian.
I need to dig our camera out and get started finding Cam a buck this year. He's already told me he doesn't want another doe. (9 years old and already horn hunting :rolleye:  guess he gets it honest :biggrin:)
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bushmaster

"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.