• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Arky, BradH and Nailbender

Started by THO Game Calls, August 21, 2007, 08:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

My apologies to each of you.

Each of these call makers offered calls for the Rabbit Distress Contest.  When only 5 of the 9 contestants in that contest sent me addresses to receive there calls, I was able to cover that obligation.

Since I never offered calls or any other prize for the Pup Distress Contest, I failed to coordinate with each of you on sending calls to the contestants in that contest.

I am sure that anyone would have loved a call from any of you and I am sorry if you feel the least bit slighted by my actions.

You each have my sincerest apologies.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Arkyyoter

I should have made a better effort Al, to be honest, it slipped my mind after the initial communication....you owe no apologies Sir!!! You did a cool thing for the guys, and are to be commended for it.

Joe

Braz

Al, I would like to jump in here with a comment. You set up both "contests" and while I only participated in one, (didn't have a mic for the first one) I feel that all that participated were winners. And nobody felt that they needed a "prize" for participating. The "prize" to me in participating in the pup howling contest was hearing the wonderful rendetions that each contestant put up. That was all the "prize" I needed. I feel that after listening to the wonderful sounds that each posted, it made me a better caller. Wasn't that what the contest was all about? I have to take my hat off to you, Al, for running both these contests and providing all of us with the "prize" of listening to a number of different ways a sound can be made. I'm sure it helped all of us, and give a "prize" to each who takes the time to listen, and not just something for those that participated.

Again, a big thanks to Al for do this and I look forward to more of the same.
Braz

Brad H

Same as Joe said. You owe me no apologies either. You did a great job running the whole thing. Besides, I still have the call and it will still be awarded to a member of this board one way or another.

Brad

nailbender

No apologies needed here either.  Twas a great thing you did and you are appreciated. And as Brad said, the calls will find a home.

Bob D

Heck if ya'll are all feeling bad about not sending calls, then just get over it and send the calls to me. :iroll:
Bob