• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

AND Another Fine call from bnccont

Started by ohiobob, August 22, 2007, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

I Received quite the "Stash" on Monday,,and in this "Stash" there was a Package from bnccont,,I asked him to make me a Black and Red call for my Old School Colors,,and when I opened the package up,,out came this very nice Howler !!!  :highclap:
He even put a hell of a Good Mouthpiece in it,,this Baby can SING !!! :laf: yes it sounds just as good as it looks  :yoyo:
So I want to thank Bill for a great Call and I think EVERYONE should have a bnccont Call on their Lanyard !!!
Bob

and one more Pic !!!

Thanks Bill
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Todd Rahm

Thats a nice call for sure. Bill don't take this the wrong way but your call pic for that call sucks compaired to Bobs............................cause in his pic its a smoken hot call. Nice job buddy.  :bowingsmilie:

Hawks Feather

:roflmao:        :roflmao:        :laugh2:        :roflmao:        :roflmao:        :laugh2:        :roflmao:        :roflmao:

bushmaster

I'm not gonna lie, Bill makes one mean distress call as well!! I got mine a few days ago and am searching high and low for a place to take it.  I've never owned a distress call with that raspy yet clean tone.....  Until Now :wink: :congrats:  THANKS BILL

ps  I would post a picture of it, but I just cant seem to get it right.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Bills Custom Calls

Thanks Bob and Bushy

Todd what Bob forgot to tell you was I did refinish this call before he got it

That is a THO game calls howler reed in there and might I say I have never heard an open reed sound as good as that one glad ya like it BOB

Glad ya like yours too Bushy
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call