Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Nailbender - your tracking number is EB 50558055 US 

Your call is scheduled to be delivered on Sunday, the 19th

WeedWalker  Your tracking number is EQ 412179735 US

Your call is scheduled to be delivered on Sunday, the 19t

Canine - Your tracking number is EB 50558041 US

Your call is scheduled to be delivered on Monday  the 20th

All of these calls were sent via US Express Mail.  Due to your addresses, overnight delivery was not possible.

Scott, has graciously agreed to let me ship his call with his order which is going out on Monday

Blacky, you still need to contact me.

Those were all of the people who sent me addresses for the Rabbit Distress Contest.

I made no claim of sending prizes for the Pup Distress Contest

I believe, that concludes my business here.  Thank You and again I apologize for the delay in getting the calls out.

A.G. Woodard
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

Sorry about all he confusion and hassle Al.
And just wanted to say "Thanks a ton" for stepping up and kicking in on that contest. Your usually the first one to say "I will" and I for one appreciate it.  :wink: Even though I dont get nothing  :sad:  :laf: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

weedwalker

CCP

Thanks Al you are one heck of a guy and you are very appreciated here. :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bob D

Al.
Thanks for putting this on. I know it was a bit of a pain for you but it turned out really well. I sure learned a thing or two from listening to the calls.  :yoyo:
Bob

blacky

I also want to thank Al for all he did by running this contest. It was supposed to be a fun thing but I think when prizes were offered some were offended when they didn't receive them when they thought they should. I never expected to win anything and didn't expect to have a prize delivered. It is my understanding that Al is sending everyone who entered the contest a prize. How in hell could anyone be upset with that?

Al has been a big help to me as have some others in this forum and I want to say how much I appreciate the information and advice he and others have shared.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

nailbender

Thank you very much Al,  :congrats:  for all your time and effort. The postman brought me a beautiful surprise!

canine

Al,, Thank you so much for the call  :bowingsmilie:

This sumbeech sounds GREAT  :highclap:  The craftsmanship is excellent also, I like the acrylic really well..

I'll get a pic posted of mine when I have a little time..

JD

weedwalker

Hey Al,
The mailman just came with your call. It's an EXCELLENT looking clear blue acrylic call. Thank You. :bowingsmilie:

Ed