• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

It's party time...

Started by Coulter, August 22, 2007, 08:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I finally got these turkey calls finished up...wooohoooo :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The three shortboxes are bloodwood with a curly maple paddle...calls #'s 3, 4 & 5 - only 11 to go :wink:

The long boxes are Birdseye Maple w/ Curly Walnut paddle #4 and Canarywood with Curly Walnut paddle #5...only twelve more to go :yoyo:

The whole group...

I'm happy to be done with these for a bit, now on to those duck and goose calls :wo:

Steve

Todd Rahm

They look sweet Steve. What ya making them all  up for? Customers or a special order?

Coulter

Thanks Todd, these were all ordered back in June. I just got around to putting the finishing touches on all of them. two will be in the mail to Virginia tomorrow, two were just picked up an hour ago, and the other will be dropped off tomorrow. With the turkey call orders out of the way, I can finally get back on the lathe. :biggrin:

Steve

Todd Rahm

Arkyyoter

FinsnFur

Dude those are awesome.......
What's with your avatar? Fins and Fur is hosting your site and then you sport an avatar that's not available...

Making me look bad  :doh2:

:laf: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Those are beautiful calls.  If I could make something that looked like that I might not turn on the lathe.

Jerry

keekee

Steve those look awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Coulter

Thanks guys...

Jerry, it is more fun playing on the lathe. I have been away from it for to long working on these calls.

Jim, per your request...I got my avatar back up there and running. I don't know what happened to it in the first place, but I guess it just took somebody to complain about it not being there for me to finally fix it. Thanks for lighting the fire under my butt. I don't want to be the one to blame for making ya look bad :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:

Steve

CypressSlough

Steve those are awesome boxes. They have a certain elegance to them.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

HaMeR

WOW!! The Toms will come runnin just to see the calls!! :eyebrow:

Those are real nice calls you got there for sure!! :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Very nice lookin boxes!! :thumb2: :thumb2:
Nice color combos, and the inlay strip really sets them off.
Super job!
Scott