• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Model A Closed reed calls

Started by Orion, August 26, 2007, 11:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Just like the Model T open reed calls these closed reed's are made to go into the field.  Size and shape make these calls a great hands free call for when you want to bring them in close and  despite their small size these have LOTS of volume when needed!!  Size range from 2.25 to just over 3 inches long. Shell is a .223 for comparison.  First set is fitted w/ the JC reed sleeve and your choice of JC stainless steel reed in raspy cotton tail or jack voice.  All calls will be delivered w/ the Classic "ORION" decal.  Wood in the pictures is Dymond wood or Laminated Birch (except the Purple Heart) and produce a good solid tone.   

Second set are squeaker/coaxer calls.  Below the .223 shell is the small reed that is installed in the call. This is the same reed used as a second reed in some commercial calls.  Available in all wood, same as closed reed calls.   

Mix and match your choice of wood, order a set Today!

Thanks,

Doug
ORION Calls

Closed reed w/ JC Reed...$12 delivered!!!

Squeaker/Coaxer calls....Also $12 delivered!!

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Predator Paul

I bought two of these calls from Doug and they are very nice.  I like the small call as it is light around the neck, don't bang around when I carry three or more calls and are very loud for thier size.

Love those decals!

Paul