• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

the new savage model 10 predator hunter

Started by topdawg, February 13, 2008, 07:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

has anyone shot the new savage model 10 predator hunter. How well did it preform. I am interested in getting one, and was wondering how everyone liked it
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

fuzz624

I havent got a chance to shoot one yeat.I to would like to have one but dont have the extra funds right now.I have read sevral revews and all were good.Easily capable of sub MOA with factory ammo and much better with hand loads.I have owned more than a few Savage rifles and have never been disappointed in any of them.You might want to check over at Savageshooters.com for more info.

Fuzz

possumal

Topdawg:  A friend of mine in Georgia, A. J. Niette, has one in 223, and it is a hole puncher.  He has killed a bunch of coyotes with it and likes it very much.  He says the trigger is outstanding.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

topdawg

Thanks guys for the info.... i am try to make up my mind on the savage or an AR
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care