• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Just in Time - More Model "T" open and Model "A" calls

Started by Orion, September 30, 2007, 09:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Just finished a new batch of Model T and Model A calls and they are ready for the field! Just like the good old Fords these calls are of simple design, made to last and get'er done.  Orange calls are dymondwood called "Fiji orangewood".  This material is extremely hard and durable.  Second set of calls are natural Birch laminate gunstock material and should last a lifetime like a good gun.  Interior is finished and are step drilled for extra volume.  Open reed calls are about one inch in diameter and 2 3/4' long and fit nice in the hand all are tuned to a rabbit distess voice.  Closed reed calls are from about 2 3/4 to 4 inches long and can be fitted with either cottontail or jack rabbit JC Reeds.  Despite the small size they do have some volume!  Price is right so you can afford to have one with you at all times!!  These are just $12 each or $22 for an open and closed pair shipped to your door. 

FIJI Orangewood....

Birch Laminate...

Thanks for lookin....

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Orion

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

THO Game Calls

Now those look like some serious predator callers there.   I like the Birch laminate.   Pretty.

I tried making you some 1/4" wide bands.   My finger tips should heal in about a week.    :eyebrownod:

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Orion

Al - hope you are just kidding!  I will try calling you again as I drive to work and discuss the bands.  26 days and a wake up!

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com