• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New Howler-Molded Art Work

Started by desert dog, October 12, 2007, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert dog

Here is a new howler that I had Kent Constable work on.  Hell of a story behind it.  I had Kent build this one prior to his house being destroyed by the toronado.  Kent was so excited about the job he ad done on this, rightfully so, the detail is incredible.

Kent finsihed the howler and boxed it up in the USPS box and placed it in his truck.  Well, the night before it was due to ship out, the storm hit.  Destroying Kent's house, shop, and throwing his truck some distance from the house.  The box was sucked out of the truck by the tornado and where it went was a guess we shall never know.  Well, about 2 weeks after the storm, somebody who knew Kent found the howler body and took it to Kent's house foundation (all that remainded) and placed it there.  It was shipped up the Idaho where my good friend "Sly Dog" buffed it for me and I took it from there.

We have included the new Diamond Cutter toneboard in it.  It sounds incredible!  It looks even better.  But, even more so, this holwer has a story behind it that Kent and I will never forget.

I am proud to present the following:

$18.00 introductory offer.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

possumal

Great story, Loren, and a great looking howler.  Thanks for the story.  :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

THO Game Calls

You ought to call it the Miricle Tornado or something like that. 

I agree with Al - great story and a nice looking call. 

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

Very nice guys, hell of a price too. I hope Kent's recovering ok from that bash down there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Thats a cool lookin howler.  :congrats: :congrats:

I'm thinkin I would keep that one to myself.  You know,,, just for GOOD Luck. :wink:

Hope all is well on Kent's end as well!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

keekee

Looks good!

I wish Kent the best!

Brent

iahntr

Very nice howler, and at a good price!
Cool story behind it too.
Hope everything's gettin back on track for Kent and his family.
Scott