• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NEW Cronk deer call

Started by Rich, October 22, 2007, 05:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

I think this one is sold but thought some of you would like to see it.

Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Rich

Foxpro Field staff

Rich

Front view.

Foxpro Field staff

cb223

Rich,  Is that mine?  I hope so, it looks great!! I bet it sounds awesome!

Chad

CHAD

Rich

Foxpro Field staff

cb223

My "New Cronk" deer call got here today!!! It definitely is not one of your traditional grunt tube's. That along with Rich's reputation, is the main reason why I thought I'd give one a try.

This thing is awesome. The photos don't do it justice at all, it looks way better in person and sounds great. It does all manner of grunts and bleats with ease!!!  But it also will do distress calls! I cant even remember how many times I was deer hunting and had a grunt call with me( never forget that ) but wanted one of my distress calls ( almost always forget that ). Now I have 1 call that will do both. I don't know if Rich planned it that way. But I sure like it!

Thanks Rich for a great call and great service!

I am going out this weekend to one of my better spots. This call is just what I need with the rut getting started!

With a bit of luck maybe I can have some success photos later this weekend!!

Chad
CHAD

Rich

"I am going out this weekend to one of my better spots. This call is just what I need with the rut getting started!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are right about that sir.  You should also have a pair of rattling horns.  The combination of Grunts mixed in with rattling creates a double whammy for those rutting bucks.   :wink:

Foxpro Field staff

cb223

Quote from: Rich on October 25, 2007, 06:26:18 PM

You should also have a pair of rattling horns.  The combination of Grunts mixed in with rattling creates a double whammy for those rutting bucks.   :wink:

I will definitely be taking my rattling horns! :biggrin:
CHAD