• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

GOT PINK (on hold)

Started by satch, November 07, 2007, 08:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satch

I have only posted here a time or 2 so i figured i would give it anothe twirl.
Here are a couple calls i recently finished up, the first one is blackwood and pink ivory. The second call is blackwood pink ivory with a holly band. Both calls are a handfull at about 4 inches in length. The pics dont do these call justice, the both have a super finish on them. I will voice to suit.
If interested i would like 40.00 each tyd.
Thanks Aaron  :yoyo:

I noticed after finishing these call there was a bit more moisture in the blank than i like. So i am going to hold on to
these for a reasonable dry time to make shore no one gets a bad call.
Thanks Aaron

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Satch,

Those are two pretty calls.  The finish looks good from here.  I like the one with the holly band most.  The band makes for a good contrast. 

All around both very nice looking calls!

Joey Gacnik
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Hawks Feather

Satch,

I have to agree with Yoey - I like the holly banded one the best and the finish does look good.

Yerry

Todd Rahm

Satch. I think they both are beautiful calls and lean more towards the first one being a real eye appeaser for me. Very nicely done.

I also noticed the inside of the mouth piece on the first call, that the coloration difference really stands out. I'm not sure if its finished on the inside or not but would like to point out, I had just picked up similar call with the same scenario, and while the picture looked the same, ya cant hardly tell when the call is in hand, so its more of a flash thing I think.

If I hadn't spent my allowance already I would be highly interested in it. Again, very nice job, and I think your doing a super job on spinning calls.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

satch

Thanks gentlemen for the comments, Todd i actually refinished the call you are talking about today and i will have some new pics soon!
i will post them sometime tomorrow.
Thanks  Aaron

Todd Rahm

Cool Aaron. I was just trying to point out the fact that the flash made it show up more then it does in the hand.

PS Got the camera today, and I think I should get 3 full collage credits if I read the book and figure out how to run it.  :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Aaron,

Probably like most of us, I saw the same thing as Todd an assumed that it was camera related.  Sometimes cameras do funny things.

Dr. Todd,

You will soon have your second PhD and this one will be in photography.  That is an unbelievably "packed" camera that you got.  Enjoy it.

Jerry

satch

Todd when you get that camera figured out give me a call and fill me in on how to use it :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: