• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Horaay for the mail lady!!

Started by studabaka, November 24, 2007, 06:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

Had a real sweet package show up in the mail today. Hard to put into words how nice these are and how good they sound. I was wondering how a wood tone board would sound/look, as I have only one call with one and it loads up pretty easy...... but this one is very different. It does howls without any breaks and didn't seem to load up at all. The closed reed is just as sweet. I'll have to give these a good field test this week  ;yes; Thank you very much Joey. Pics don't begin to show the detailed craftsmanship. Truly a treasure  :biggrin:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

Got one similar to that myself in the mail but wanted to play with it before I posted.

Those are dandies Stu.  :congrats:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Glad you like them pard!  That's worth more than any check or money order any day of the week.  It was a pleasure and thanks again for waiting a couple extra days! 

Joey Gacnik
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Hawks Feather

Ytu,    :laf:

You do have a nice mail lady.  Of course, I think Yoey had a little hand in that as well.  Really nice looking calls.

Yerry

FinsnFur

Truly a treasure is an understatement  :yoyo:

You say toneboard doesn't load up at all? My guess would be your probably not getting the full taste either then. In other words, more Copenhagen needed.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Stu those do look pretty nice ,but maybe you should send them on up here for further inspection.  :innocentwhistle:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bowjunkie

very nice Joey does some fantastic work  :yoyo: