• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anyone have a landline for Bryan Stanley

Started by FinsnFur, December 01, 2007, 10:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frshwtr

young man i'v been thru some tough times also; never think that you are being punished.  tested and used as a tool so that someone else can step forward and show they care and beleive. when my toughest times where pushing me a wise old man told me '' DONT THINK YOUR BEING PUNISHED AND ASK    GOD WHY ME    INSTEAD ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU THE STRENGHT TO SEE HIS WILL THROUGH. there is always a light a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dim. an going to ask for prayer for you in our church (hope that o.k.) as well as keep you in mine.

Hawks Feather

Bryan,

I hope you know that you can call on many of us to help if needed, and at the same time Arky is a good one to talk with.  The feeling of being more of a large family than just a website is what I think separates FnF from many of the other sites.  Maybe if I frequented other sites more I would have a different view, but at lease I think of this as home and hope that you do also.  I played the "why my granddaughter" game when Maddie was diagnosed with cancer, but quickly came to realize that there was no reason and I was more needed to support the kids and Maddie.  So, if there is any way I can help, you know my number.

Jerry

KillerCaller!

Bryan is one hell of a good guy and always willing to lend a hand to those that need it.
Getting through the hard times only makes for a stronger better person in the end. Bryan, don't let this experience harden you to the point that you lose your kindness.

CypressSlough

Bryan, I haven't been around much lately. I didn't know about the cancer. Man if there is anything I can do, just let me know. If you need to talk, give me a shout whenever you want. Just remember you have a big family here with tons of support. They've definitely helped me and Laura. Keep plugging away, and keep your head up. THE MAN will get you through this. You have thoughts and prayers coming from the Keahey family.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503