• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

6 Up for sale

Started by TFM, January 04, 2008, 10:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFM

Up for sale today are 3 howlers and 3 closed reed predator calls.I will call them 1-6 left to right. Number 1 is a 6 and a half inch cherry wood body call, with my own maple mouthpiece.Voiced young or female coyote.Number 2 is a 7 inch maple body call ,with copper band,and a KO mouthpiece.Number 3 is a 7 and a half inch maple call with a KO mouthpiece.Howlers are $25 dollars to your door.The 3 closed reed calls are from left to right are : Number 4- Walnut and maple laminate,voiced young cottontail.Number 5-Maple and walnut laminate,voiced young cottontail,with reed sleeve.Number 6-Is a maple call,voiced young cottontail,with a reed sleeve.All 3 closed reed calls are $20 to your door.All have a killer sound.Thanks for looking,
Tom
[/img]

#6 is spoken for,thanks

THO Game Calls

Those are not my tone boards.  They look to be KO Toneboards.   

Calls are pretty anyway.  Nice job

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

TFM

Sorry Al,you are right,they are KO sound boards.I have corrected my error,and greatly apologize.Thank you for the kind words.These are the first I have for sale on FNF.
Tom

THO Game Calls

Not a big deal.  I'm sure they sound good with the KO Tone Boards.  It's a proven item.  You did a nice job on the laminating. 

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

well,   :confused: I was going to buy the whole lot. But if they arent THO tone boards I think I'll just hold off.  :huh:

Seriously here!! ...Nice work TFM, welcome to Fins and Fur
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

TFM

Thank you kindly for the compliment,FnF.I love turnin wood.
Tom