• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Waiting patiently.......

Started by securpro, February 14, 2008, 10:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

I am waiting patiently on the release of on the new video by Kee's calls (Brent Saxton).Thanks to the LBL trailer video I am constantly wondering when it is going to be released   :wo:  I have told a few friends about it, and showed them the teaser clip and now they want to see it too.....  I sure hope it's soon....is there any guesses to the release date??? I am going to bed everyday like this  :sad3: because it's not ready yet.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Jeb

I know how you feel bud. I've been waiting like that for 3 years now on CCP's video. :wo: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
                                   Jeb

possumal

Don't be  :rolleye: Securpro and Jeb, both will be well worth waiting on.   :biggrin:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

keekee

Were working on it. We need to film a intro and exit and then get JD to edit them in and we will be off to the replicators! Good news is there will be three video to release. :biggrin: We had some sponsor stuff to work threw as well, but all looks good now and we are moving forward.

Hang in there, but thanks for the support, make us feel good!

Brent

Hawks Feather

Quote from: keekee on February 14, 2008, 06:10:32 PM
We need to film a intro and exit

Brent

Hey Jim,

Can you make a little intro/exit for Brent so this can get done?   :biggrin:

Jerry

canine

Securpro...Hopin this buy's us a little more time...... :whew:

JD

DirtyDog

That didn't work......now I just want to see it even more.  :rolleye:

FinsnFur

LOL Jerry...should I?

Ey Boys that's a pretty nice lil clip there to tell ya the truth. I love that background music :yoyo: Are we going to be able to get Hunting in the East II sound track discs?

The head on view of the coyote puttin on the stealth sneak is pretty awesome too :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Buckrun

I was down to JD's last Sat. And saw some of the footage. I can't wait to buy a copy when it is done!

We were talking about how hard it is to get the quality footage that is needed in todays market.

I am in the process of making a camera mount that will set on top of my scope. But I don't really think that today you can get away with selling a video that is filmed in this manner. The rifle jumps to much to get the quality shots.

I have seen the camera that Brent and JD uses. They are using the real professional equipment. WAY to big to set on a rifle scope. I'd hate to have to lug that thing around on every stand. They are really dedicated to bring you a quality video.

I can't wait to see it. With any luck I may even get my mug in one of the future videos. :madd:

Steve

Jimmie in Ky

I am like Dirty dog, that did not help one danged bit. Hurry up with that intro dude  :yoyo:

Jimmie

CCP

QuoteI know how you feel bud. I've been waiting like that for 3 years now on CCP's video.

Alright Jeb I reckon you waited about long enough. We did not hunt very much last season and hardly any this season. Aaron got married and had a lot of things to catch up on....  :eyebrow:

Some of my biggest obstacles were getting permission to use maps in the video. As you may know most all maps and satellite images are copy righted. Also finding the right music that isn't copy righted is very hard with out paying a lot for it. Having to work a day job and pay bills makes it hard at times. The lay out and disc space creates problems. Trying to get 8 or 10 hunts along with the how to parts is a chore when working in a time limit.

Now that I am through crying :sad2: I will say all is well now. Aaron is back full time and I have bought the rights to use some maps. I have hired the use of a musician that uses some sort of program to create music.

Editing is done except a few talk sections. We originally wanted it to be released this past Feb 1st but as you can see it didn't happen. We will have it at the replicators in April and will release it Oct 1st 2008.

Here is a trailer I made and put up on another site awhile back. It is not a very good or totally correct trailer but will give you an idea of what we are doing.

It is 18mb so right click and down load it to your computer.

I had the opportunity to see Brent's trailer at the LBL also and cant wait to see the whole video either. Now that there will be three video's I am going to go NUTZ waiting :madd:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Coulter

Screw beaver trappin'...I'm gioing after some yotes tomorrow. Great footage in that clip. And I have to agree with Jim...the music rocks too :yoyo:

Steve

securpro

Thanks for the video clips JD and Rich  :yoyo: They both rock buuuut.... I think it's now much worse than before I posted this thread  :madd: now I got 4 videos to look impateintly forward to....... :doh2:  :sad2: :sad2:

:yoyo: :doh2: :yoyo: :doh2: :yoyo: :doh2:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

DirtyDog

Frogman

Saving my pennies.  Be sure you guys post on here when they are ready!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!