• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Beer call

Started by crazy_cottontail, March 20, 2008, 07:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_cottontail

This is off the ultimate crow call thread that really through it off track.
Here ya go

Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy. I would still like to see a pic of the calls you seen Jim

Later

Rich

DirtyDog

I like it.....now if it was just a Miller Lite.  :eyebrow:

bootmud

Hey, that's a really neat crow call.  Careful wearing that around your neck while driving. :laf: :highclap:

bootmud

www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

crazy_cottontail

I actually made a howler out of this one. Think it walks a thin line between open container and gamecall?

Hawks Feather

Since it is an open container on BOTH ends, I think you are O.K.  But to be on the safe side, I don't think I would be blowing on it as I drove down the highway.   :biggrin:

Jerry

bootmud

Wow, what a neat idea.  Nice caw caw caw. :laf: :highclap:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Todd Rahm

Ya have any imported models?  :biggrin:  or real BEER models.  :biggrin: :roflmao:

Sorry Jim, Brent and Dirty.  :innocentwhistle:

bigben

I am unsure if micros are bottled in alum bottles todd.  bet ol jim would buy that one.  I believe he is a advocate of butt wipe er I mean bud light.   :roflmao:

pretty cool none the less
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

:yoyo:  I like it I like it..!!!!  We like it !!!!!   :congrats:

Ben, you sound like my kids, they're always pickin at me singing the butt wiper song  :laf:

FinsnFur

LOL!
That'll work  :eyebrownod:
I know, I need to get back down there and handle one of those i seen at the Pub. I couldn't see the mouth end of it, the way they were hanging way above my head. But i could see the bottoms, and it looked like they drilled a 1 to 1 1/4 inch hole, and then put a grommet around the opening to cover the sharp edge of the aluminum.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

turkhunter

Very cool , wrong flavor, but a neat idea. Turkhunter

Brad H

That's a cool idea! Bet it sounds pretty good yet unique coming from that insulated metal bottle.

Now torn between crafty new call admiration and thirst.

Brad