• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

animosity???

Started by Bofire, April 04, 2008, 09:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bofire

:confused:I dont get it guys, I heard of this site on PM, came here and I like it. PM is ok too but sometimes the subjects are very repetitive. I really like the section on top of the various forums here that have areas for general knowledge. I like Huntmasters too.
I do not want to tear open old scabs but geeeeez there are folks who say bad stuff about the "other" board, be it this one or PM.

Anyway from what I see I like this place!! and intend to lurk!!
Carl

bootmud

Bofire,

Welcome aboard! 

No need to lurk, jump right in and have a blast.  I'm fairly new as well and I really like the atmosphere here.  The air is very clear. :yoyo:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

FOsteology

Welcome to the board Carl. Haven't seen or heard from you in a while on any of the other boards I frequent. Hope you've been well.

KySongDog

Welcome to FnF, Bofire!

Dive right in......the water's fine.  :biggrin:

Semp

bigben

there was some things that happened betwenst the guys here and those guys over there.  just ignore what you do not want to hear.  there are some of the best predator hunters that are here.  welcome and stay a while
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

Howdy, welcome to FnF Bo.  You do any bird huntin  ? :eyebrow:

Bofire

:eyebrownod:Hey William, long time. I was thinking about you the other day while looking at a 338 federal. I am leaving next Sunday for a week of Turkey calling, got two jakes year before last and a `18lb gobbler last year.
I know what ya'll mean about some posts, seems like some folks aint happy unless they are fighting :rolleye: :nono:

I love this Turkey hunting, there are rock Chucks and Coyotes in the same area, some old friends my brother and son-in-law have been going together for about 5 years now. Its a great camp out, lots of Grand kids!!
Thank you all for the welcome!
Carl

Coulter

Welcome Bofire... hey wait a minute you ain't related to Bopeye are you. Oh, anyway - you'll have a lot of fun here.

Steve

KillerCaller!

We are all here for one of 10 reasons:
1) we have been wronged or banned by PM
2) we know which call is best
3) we know which caliber is better- a .204 or .223
4) we know which camo is best... Natural Gear or MultiCam
5) we know which light is best for night hunting
6) we like expletives like shit and piss and find them funny
7) mullet jokes still make us laugh  :hahaha: Jim Champion master of the mullet
8) we know a .17 HMR COULD kill a coyote
9) we know the first rule of Fight Club

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNND! NUMBER 10!

you have a southern accent and we are the only ones that can understand your honky tonk ass! :congrats:

Bofire

Coulter, I aint related to nobody that will admit it!! and killercaller I 'thimk' yer mighta found me out??!! BUT I do got a couple old pick-ups under a blue tarp in the front yard!!

My 17hmr gropes under 2 inch at 1200 yards and kills them arizona moose at many miles.

Carl

KillerCaller!

I will go back and edit the first sentence to say we...
I am implicating everyone not just you, Bofire! :eyebrownod:

Coulter

Thats okay...I wouldn't admit to being related to him either :eyebrownod:

Steve

FOsteology

Carl,

Hope you tag a nice gobbler.
Our season opened a little over two weeks ago. This year for some reason I just can't seem to get excited or motivated to go out after them...  :shrug:

Did you manage to draw a Spring bear tag this year?

Bopeye

Quote from: Coulter on April 04, 2008, 05:49:20 PM
Welcome Bofire... hey wait a minute you ain't related to Bopeye are you. Oh, anyway - you'll have a lot of fun here.

Steve

You could do worse than being kin to me Bofire....... :eyebrownod:

Could be kin to Coulter............eee gad!!!  :laf:

Welcome to the board........ :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

Welcome to the board Bofire!! Think you will like it here.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Bopeye I told you to keep that cat tied up.  Now look what it done gone and drug in. :rolleye:

Welcome aboard Bo :wink: There might be some animosity round here, but it's well warranted. :wink:
You come in peace and you'll find everyone here about as genuine as a person can get. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com