• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

IED

Started by Carolina Coyote, May 20, 2008, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

I THINK I FINALLY GOT THIS TO POST CHECK IT OUT.CC

Silencer

They were diggin it out with their AK's.  Turned to vapor instantly, that poor bastid just standing there watching  :doh2:

DirtyDog

That'll teach ya not to volunteer.  :nono:

Coulter

Boy thats gonna leave a mark :rolleye:

Steve

Carolina Coyote

This really shows the horrows of War, if those guys were able to sucessfully remove that shell I'm sure they would have used it against our guys and I gues they got what they deserve but it is still horrible to look at. cc

THO Game Calls

I think you will find that the guys blown up there were freindlies.  There is a much longer version of this on LiveLeak.com

If you want to see what happens to guys who plant IED's, check this one out,  It WILL make you smile

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c1_1200528949

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Carolina Coyote

The guys were Insurgents, the filming was done from a C130 that was circling the area, I hope we don't have friendlies stupid enough to try and dig out a unexploded shell, I mean those guys were evaporated, Horrible. cc

THO Game Calls

Not to belabor the point, but here is the original video that the clip you posted was cut from.  Listen to the audio, the guys doing the digging were good guys, not real smart good guys, but they were on our side. 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18f_1201000704

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Carolina Coyote

Thanks Al, What a shame, sounds to me like they were Iraq volunteers, like you said friendlies, makes it even more horrible.cc

northern coyote

wow, that sucks, not to sound horrible or anything, but if they were friendlies, I am deeply sorrowed by the lose, if they were enemies of the US, they had it comin from the git go
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time