• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

talk about bad luck

Started by LORDDAL, May 29, 2008, 06:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

well even though deer seasons not no where near in yet I have already killed 2 unfortunately it was with my Chrysler lhs first one did minimal damage the one I hit last night on my way to work took out the hood grille radiator and the entire headlight and marker light Assembly's if it weren't for bad luck as they say kills my future fishin and camping plans so does anyone have any spare parts  :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

bootmud

www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

wv_yoter

Last saturday  I saw what happens when deer meets motorcycle on the Interstate. The guy lived as far as I know, can't say the same for the buck. Try the junkyards Al and good luck.
Jason

FinsnFur

Not good.
That happens here more then you can imagine, and everyone thinks it always happens to the other guy.

I rrmember my bout with a deer and I sure dont look forward to the next one.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

That sucks..... :iroll: at least you are OK.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

stopped about 100 yeards from where I hit the deer last night and parked broke out my new calls from bill and gave a few howls and a hit or two on the distress and heard the yotes open up way back on the mountain soon as i can i am headin after them fellers with my calls and the old black rifle once the cars fixed that is but the calls worked great
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff