• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NAA Mini Revlover

Started by msmith, May 30, 2008, 07:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msmith

These things are cuter'n heck!

I had been wanting one of these things in 22 LR for some time so that I could carry it around the farm to take care of snakes, critters in the barn, and just to have in general. Well I broke down and bought one. It carries in your pocket about like a pen knife. You won't win any target matches with it although I think I can hit a coffee can most everytime at the whoppin' distance of 5 yards checked with a range finder. I call NAA and they say the ones in 22 mag are inherently more accurate so I may pick up one of them with a holster grip.

Here she is.

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

wv_yoter

Pretty cool, what's the price?
Jason

msmith

I believe the MSRP is $195
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

alscalls

My wive has a two shot 22 mag derrenger :innocentwhistle: I kinda wish I had not done that one :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Quote from: alscalls on May 30, 2008, 09:09:16 PM
My wive has a two shot 22 mag derrenger :innocentwhistle: I kinda wish I had not done that one :innocentwhistle:

:roflmao: :doh2:

THAT, thing is tiny. Who makes that?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 30, 2008, 10:33:08 PM
Quote from: alscalls on May 30, 2008, 09:09:16 PM

:roflmao: :doh2:

THAT, thing is tiny. Who makes that?

North American Arms

A lot of people call 'em "toy" guns but they are anything but a toy.  They are well built.  I would say anyone who took 5 shots from one of these babies would be having a very bad day.  They are definitely short range guns.

Semp

Bob D

I bought one of those a couple of years ago. As the salesman said It is good at close quarters to get someone off of you. It was not accurate at all. I traded it to a roofer who thought he needed it.