• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Coyote Hunt Saturday Mornin

Started by DirtyDog, June 23, 2008, 06:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDog

Got up nice and early on Saturday and got out before it was too hot. No takers, but it was still interesting. The first stand we sat because we thought we heard some howling and so we tried to get in on em. The second stand was dry also. On the third stand, just as soon as Brad (Yotehntr) started to call (my calls are all in West Tennessee  :argh: ), I seen a rabbit come flying out of the bushes right at me, it was all I could do not to swing my gun when I first saw it because I wasn't sure what it was at first. All I saw was a flash come out of the brush. LOL I though for sure somethin was behind it, but nope. The next stand was interesting too. We sat down across from each other looking down an old logging road. Just as soon as Brad started calling again, there was a ruckas off to my right. All I could think about, was how the same sort of thing happened this year at the LBL and that coyote came busting out in front of me (then I missed   :madd: ) Well, it turned out to be a deer, but man I have to tell ya, it sure was good to get out.

pitw

Sounds like a good time to me.  Was out looking for bugs last night and everywhere I stopped and shut off the truck there was coyotes howling, barking or yipping at something.  Will be excellent hunting when it's time.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

weedwalker

Sounds like you had fun anyway Joe. It gets your blood pumpin when something comes flying out of the brush towards ya.

Bopeye

I'm jealous, but it shore did sound like fun.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

They seem to be in a slump around here I cant get one to answer to nothin. Got busted by one Sat. night and it barked at me dose that count?
Getting out is what its all about Joe :eyebrownod: The kill is just a bounus. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

DirtyDog

Quote from: alscalls on June 23, 2008, 05:04:27 PM
They seem to be in a slump around here I cant get one to answer to nothin. Got busted by one Sat. night and it barked at me dose that count?
Getting out is what its all about Joe :eyebrownod: The kill is just a bounus. :wink:

Right on Al!!!!!!!!!