• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

light use

Started by bigben, May 23, 2008, 07:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

hey fellas I made this vid for some guys over on huntingpa.  this is how I use lights.  not sure if it can help any of you or not.  www.bigbenshaus.com/lights.wmv
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

DirtyDog

Ben......great video.  :yoyo:

Carolina Coyote

Good vidio Big B thanks for sharing. :highclap: cc

Hawks Feather

BigB,

Very informative and well done.

Jerry

Nelson

Very nice video Ben, with alot of good information.  Thanks!!

Nelson

bootmud

Ben,

That was a big hit at HPA  Alot of guys found that very helpful.  Great job!!!! :highclap:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Troy Walter

Good job Ben,thanks for sharing.

bigben

I was not sure if anyone could use this here or not.  glad to see some guys here could use it too.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Red Dog

Great video :highclap:Thanks for posting

MDM

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

wv_yoter

Jason

KySongDog

That was a very well done video, Ben.   :congrats:

Now could you talk Kentucky in to lettin' us hunt at night?   :biggrin:

Semp

CCP

Good video Ben THANKS :highclap:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

msmith

Good info and it's nice to know that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a servicable outfit.

Mike
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

alscalls

I play guitar and I am no stranger to the local music shop..........Red lends covers for stage lights are only about a buck a piece. They are resistant to heat and are easily cut to fit any light with a pair of scissors.
Just thought some of you could use this info. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

3rd Alarm