• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Knoebels park trip...

Started by Silencer, July 13, 2008, 07:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I opted out of this trip, the wife, sister n law, and mother in law made the trip across PA to the Knoebels amusment park.

Here's my boy at the wheel, kept buggin my wife about fishin there  :laf: 

Here's the crew, now this is what I call a handful  :eyebrownod:

Carolina Coyote

Yep that looks like a handful and I bet they can put away some groceries come lunch time, I'm sure they had a fun day.cc

FinsnFur

Looks like some pretty tight quarters up there with that boat :laf: What is that a no wake zone?

Yeah the kids all look all hammed out. :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

I spent the day fishing   :eyebrow:  taught my old man how to fish, got a dozen largemouth and a 24 inch pickerel, no camera, the wife took it with her.  :pout: 

bigben

what are you teachin your youngest?  looks like he has a lil captian morgan in him.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

frshwtr

my wife and i used to take the youth from our church up there camping for a weekend (in my younger crazier years); boy those kids could keep you going from the time the park opened till it closed. in my more saner years (when we no longer take the youth up there) i have two favorite places: friday nights its the all you can eat fish fry, and at any time the frozen custard shop. hey its a cool place and as opposed to hershey park you dont have to pay to get in.