• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NH COYOTE

Started by nastygunz, October 20, 2008, 07:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

SO I GET OUT OF WORK...BEAUTIFUL DAY...I DECIDE I WANT TO DO SOMETHING OUTDOORS BUT NEED A BREAK FROM HUNTING AND FISHING...SO I DO MY OTHER FAVORITE ACTIVITY..GO CAMERA HUNTING....I WALK ALONG THIS SMALL AREA...SEE MOVEMENT IN THE MEADOW...THERES A COYOTE, TOTALLY UNAWARE OF ME....GO FIGURES THAT NEVER HAPPENS WHEN IM COYOTE HUNTING....SO I SNAP OFF A BUNCH OF PIX....THE COYOTE IS CLEARLY MOUSING IN THE FIELD OBLIVIOUS TO ME...FINALLY I GET BEHIND A BIG OLD TREE...WHIP OUT MY CARRY GUN..S&W .38+....I FIGURE IF HE COMES IN CLOSE ILL NAIL HIM WITH IT....I START MAKING SQUEAKING NOISES....HE LOOKED TWICE BUT DIDNT MOVE IN....I DECIDED TO LEAVE HIM UNSPOOKED FOR ANOTHER DAY...HERES THE PIX:
---------------------------------------------

browning204

good job! What do ya think. Young one?
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

Beautiful pics :yoyo:

He's clearly got other things on his mind, but their fun to watch.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bob D

Frogman

Hey nasty,
     Those are some great photos.  How far away from him were you?  What power telephoto?

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

Cool story & pix Nasty!!!! :biggrin:

What time of day was this?  :shrug:

nastygunz

Id say 70 yards and it was 2:30 in the afternoon....theres a couple of packs in the area ive heard and had howling before.......im going out this weekend and try to catch that one with a saltwater rod, some hotdogs and a circle hook...i wanna wrestle him down then sneak n at night and leave him in the cab of my brothers pickup..... :roflmao:...seriously, if he keeps hangin out like that hes guna have a short sweet life span :wink:

5 SHOTS

How can you take pics of a live coyote and not have the shakes so the pic isn't blurry?  :madd: I must have bigger adrenaline reserves.  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: Very nice pics.  :yoyo:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

nastygunz

IM STONE COLD AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE  :eyebrow:.......but seriously....I am a hard core fly fisher and I think the intense concentration I have learned from doing that has helped my hunting alot over the years by honing my ability to pinpoint focus on the moment of truth....its after the shot when I usually get wound up... :yoyo:

John_NY

So that's what a coyote looks like. I was beginning to think I forgot.  Nice pics.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.