So...whos state is this thing legal in anyway? :confused:

Steve

KySongDog

I WANT ONE!   :yoyo: 

That is pretty slick! 

FinsnFur

I want two! Christmas is coming.

That is wayyyyyyyy too slick. :yoyo:
Prototype my ass. You dont go through that much work in precision machining, and fitting, not to mention the set-up involved just to make ONE :nono:

These things are probably already available on the black market, ready to ship by Christmas.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

I think they have something like that in one of the Robocop movies.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Hawks Feather

The problem that I see is the guy said it is a MACHINE gun, which I would read as having the capability of going full auto.  If it were a normal Glock that would not be a machine gun, I think I would be able to carry one in Ohio.  Since I don't have a class III license and my concealed carry permit would not count, I don't think I will end up with one.  But it does look like fun.

Jerry

cb223

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 25, 2008, 01:24:42 PM
The problem that I see is the guy said it is a MACHINE gun, which I would read as having the capability of going full auto.  If it were a normal Glock that would not be a machine gun, I think I would be able to carry one in Ohio.  Since I don't have a class III license and my concealed carry permit would not count, I don't think I will end up with one.  But it does look like fun.

Jerry

He also said it has a place to put an auto sear. So that means it does not HAVE to be a machine gun but it is a short barreled rifle because it is a pistol with a stock. So it does have to be registered.

Bottom line, I believe you can own one in Michigan if you jump through the right hoops and pay the transfer fees and taxes.
CHAD