• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Matched Sets

Started by WhiteHare, December 10, 2008, 09:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteHare

Haven't posted anything for sale in quite awhile so I thought I would present some of my latest.

The Duck and Game Carriers are approximately 44 inches long (22 inches from center) with a flat braid handle or sholder sling in the middle.
Clickable pic:

All my Duck and Game Carriers have Teflon rings that form a loop. These Teflon rings are really tough.  Simply slip loop over head.  Automatically closes with objects weight.  Can be used with all types of game:  Ducks, Geese, Squirrel, Pheasant, Turkey, Rabbit, etc.  (Never tried but could possibly be used on coyote.)
The Keepers on matched Lanyard and Carrier are from the same piece of wood.

My Lanyards come with any combination of drops from 1 to 8 and are a round to flat braid. 

Matched Set:  $30 (shipped)

Individual Prices:
One to Eight Drop Lanyards $20 (Shipped)
Carrier 6- 8 strands $15 (shipped)

First matched set - Lanyard and "Duck and Game Carrier"  Camo and OD Green - Birdseye Maple Keepers

Clickable pics:

Second matched set - Lanyard and "Duck and Game Carrier"  Camo and Black - Dymondwood Keepers

Clickable pics:

If you are interested in either of these or would like to discuss your choice of color combinations drop me a PM.

And as always,  Thanks for looking.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Dick,

These look "almost" as good as the ones I have from you.  I say "almost" only because I like mine the best.    :shck:   Now if some of these would come my way they would look MUCH better.

Richard/Dick does make nice products and I like him despite what his wife says about him.    :roflmao:

Jerry