• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

End of year...Last chance

Started by Coulter, December 08, 2008, 10:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I have a few calls left over from the various shows this year so I figured I would offer them up for sale here and maybe one or two other sites. The main reason I am putting this up is to give everybody one last chance to get in on the 1st Annual North Bay Give-Away. The Main prize in the give-away is a chartered fishing trip on Lake Ontario w/ yours truly and my wife for king salmon and monster brown trout. The winner may bring along one friend, everything is provided except for your transportation to either Erie, PA or Oak Orchard, NY. For those of you that have no friends...we can try to provide one of those for you too if necessary. :biggrin:

The other prizes in the give-away include a waterfowl call package, a predator call package and a turkey call package. The calls will be made from the winners choice of woods (subject to what I have in stock). Anybody that purchases a North Bay call will be entered once for each call purchased. This is the only way to get your name into the drawing

So, with that being said I have some predator calls (Reactors & Primals), duck calls (Eclipse's), Crow Calls (Corvus) and I think that is it, but I'll double check when I get home. I will also give a better idea of what exactly I have as far as what woods the calls are made from. I might even take a few pics if there is enough interest.

Prices are as follows...
Reactor - $30
Primal - $21
Eclipse - $35
Corvus -$23

I do not charge any shipping on calls ordered from forum sites. And there is also a $5 discount for those of you that purchase more than one call. Some of you may already have a $5 discount for submitting a picture of your harvest with a North Bay call.

If there is a call that I make and I don't have any currently on hand I can take orders for them and you will still be included in the drawing as long as your order is placed before December 31, 2008.

Lastly for all of you collectors out there...these calls will be the last ones made with the woodburned "NB" makers mark on it. Starting in 2009 North Bay will be modifying the makers mark and it will be laser engraved on all calls unless the buyer specifically requests otherwise.

The drawing will be held on January 1 and winners will be notified A.S.A.P. I will also post a list of winners on this site as soon as it becomes available. Good luck to everybody involved. Have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!!

Steve Steffy
North Bay Game Calls

bigben

I was wondering where are you going to post the results of your give away? 

I got one of steves call's this summer at the pta rondy and among looking nice they are very easy to use. 

ps how is the bobcat calling going steve?  getting tired of snow yet?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Ben...I'll post them here and on other forum sites that guys frequent that are entered in the drawing. I would put the winners list up on my own website, but I haven't revised it yet :innocentwhistle: stay tuned after the first of the year I hope to have it back up and running.

I have been to busy chasing ducks and geese and haven't even given bobcats a thought yet. I might try to break away in a couple weeks and chase some kitties. Am I tired of the snow? Heck no man...I love the snow - it brings the birds down from the north :biggrin: When it gets to deep I'll bust out the snowshoes :biggrin:

Thanks for the insight Jimbo :nono:...check back this evening for pics :wink: I'll have to contact Bop to give you a "BM" :roflmao:

Steve

Coulter

Here are all of the Eclipse (duck calls) I have left...from L to R - Bocote, Kingwood, Blackwood, Birdseye Maple (SOLD) , & Zebrawood. All stoppers are African Blackwood. $35 Each TYD

Primal - Predator Call Cottontail Distress...from L to R - Figured Cocobolo (SOLD) , Osage, Tulipwood, Blackwood (SOLD) , Tulipwood, Cocobolo, Osage, Bloodwood, Purpleheart. $21 each TYD

Reactor - Predator Call Jackrabbit Distress from L to R - Blackwood, Tulipwood (SOLD) , Bocote, Black walnut, Bocote, Osage, Blackwood, Bloodwood, Cocobolo - $30 TYD

Corvus - Crow Call from Lto R - Osage, Figured Cocobolo, Black Walnut, Figured Cocobolo, Bloodwood, Blackwood, Figured Coco, Blackwood, Bloodwood - $23 TYD

P-Bomb - This was my best seller this year...this is the only one that I have left and it is slightly flawed and therefore not for sale. I merely showed the pic in case anybody wanted to order one before the 31st. These calls are $28 TYD

Here is a better pic of the Reactor and P-bomb taken apart to show the fitting.

I have individual pics of each call as well, But I figured that would eat up too much space. If anybody wants to see one of the calls individually give me a holler and I'll get a pic of it to you.

Is that better Jimmy?
Steve

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Send me the single pics for the first Primal, the last reactor and the 7th Crow call.  :wink:

BigB

Steve,

Are you running an Arkansas toneboard in the duck calls?  Can you send me a pic of the duck toneboard?

Thanks,
Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Coulter

Todd...I'll try to get those pics to you when I get to work. I'm not sure if I put them all on my flashdrive, if I didn't I will get them to you as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Ben...these are molded Louisiana style toneboards. I'll try to get a pic of that for you tonight as well. I don't think I took a pic of it yesterday. I do make an arkansas style as well the "Talisman", but I don't currently have any made. I do have some blanks cut and will be turning some in the next few days. The Talisman is made from my own design and the reason I started making calls in the first place. They have a wood toneboard and may be either single or double reed...here is a pic of one that I donated to the NW PA Duck Hunters...the Talisman is $50 if you prefer that style of call.

Steve

Coulter

Here ya go Todd...the pics aren't the greatest since I couldn't edit (crop and adjust contrast) at work. They need to upgrade these fossilized computers :rolleye:

The figured coco Primal -

The coco Reactor -

and the Figured coco Corvus -

Just a note...the Reactor is made from standard coco there is no real figure to it like you'll see in the Primal and Corvus. If you want better pics let me know and I'll see if I can get them adjusted when I get home tonight.

Steve

Todd Rahm

Ok Steve, I'll take Primal #1 and Reactor #2.  :biggrin:

Coulter

Sounds good Todd...You want the Tulipwood Reactor instead of the coco?

Steve

Todd Rahm

Yes Sir, your pic of it sold me.  :biggrin:

Coulter

That was the Coco Reactor I posted a pic of :confused: or are you referring the pic of the tulipwood Reactor taken apart - I think I'm starting to catch on now :doh2: I'll get them packed up and in the mail to you. Thank you!!

Steve