• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

gone hunting

Started by byf, March 29, 2009, 04:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byf

Went

Frogman

That looks like a big one.  Can you give us some more details of your hunt?  How far away was he when you first saw him, and how far was your shot?  Was he in the woods or in a meadow?

Thanks,

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

Good looking yote, Chuck.  Have I heard that "Psck" of yotes chasing a ground hog?  :laf: :nono:  Keep up the good work. Hope my back woes will let up and let me get out with you.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

iahntr

Nice job. Thanks for sharin.
That's a good lookin yote !!
Scott
Scott

wvhillbillyhowler

THATS THE WAY TO GETTER DONE NICE YOTE  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :eyebrow:

HaMeR

DAYUM!! That's a nice looking coyote right there!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

byf

Most of the yotes I hunt I try to call them into the open areas  where I can get good shots on them even though they think they are out of sight or hidden.The shot on this one was about 80 yrds.I have been hunting yotes since april of last year, I had a good pace going to try to get to 75 the first year but started taking other people with me that wanted to learn to hunt yotes so I was able to call in more but others took the shot. It is still nice or fun to know you trick them into coming to the call. I do have to say the guy who taught me how to hunt them and is still trying to teach me{not sure I am that good of a student but he is a great teacher} is POSSUN AL-- I have not hunted with a bunch of people but from what I have seen is is very very good.THANKS AL.

FinsnFur

Very nice! He's got some real nice coloring :yoyo:
Thanks for bringing him in :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Very nice looking yote.  :yoyo:  What cal. is that savage?
Denver                                           

possumal

I always knew old Chuck would pay me back well for teaching him some of my yote hunting tricks.  I see I have finally been paid, more than I could ever expect.  I have been renamed from possumal to "POSSUN AL", all capitals even and two words. I am so happy it almost makes my screwed up back feel better.  :roflmao: :roflmao:  Ah, Senor Chuck, you are a lulu!!
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Silencer

great lookin coyote, congrats  :congrats:

vvarmitr

Quote from: possumal on March 30, 2009, 12:58:41 PM
  Ah, Senor Chuck, you are a lulu!!
If you're quoting John Wayne in the movie The Comancheros that's Monsieur Chuck.  :laf:

possumal

How observant of you to remember old John Wayne's comment to Stuart Whitman, "Monsieur Paul Regret". I was taking some poetic license using "Senor Chuck".  :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

coyotehunter_1

byf, good looking coyote you got there... welcome to FnF !!!

And a big welcome to you too "POSSUN AL"  :wink: :laf: :innocentwhistle:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

possumal

A big old "POSSUN AL" grin and hiss to you too, Coyotehunter_1.  If I wasn't so down and out with my bad back, I'd be overjoyed to the point of total bliss.   I'd probably even learn to be a PISSUN POSSUN AL.  :laf: :nono:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

Quote from: possumal on March 30, 2009, 06:51:06 PM
A big old "POSSUN AL" grin and hiss to you too, Coyotehunter_1.  If I wasn't so down and out with my bad back, I'd be overjoyed to the point of total bliss.   I'd probably even learn to be a PISSUN POSSUN AL.  :laf: :nono:

IF YOU WERE LEANIN ON A POST N GOT BIT BY A RATTLER WHILE PISSUN YOUD BE A POST-LEANING-PISSUN-POISONED-POSSUN-AL........ :innocentwhistle:

possumal

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

LBLDOG

Byf your so lucky to have a teacher and mentor as PossumAl .He seems like he has taught you a lot. That is awesome on all your kills. I would really enjoy sitting around a campfire and talking to the two of you,I could learn a lot myself! Keep wacking them!