• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Happy Birthday Mandi

Started by Silencer, May 26, 2009, 03:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Happy Birthday Mandi.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Hope you had a great day.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

bowtech611

Quote from: bigben on May 26, 2009, 12:03:25 PM
hope ya have a good one.  hope the beer in yer glass will be root beer also.  :innocentwhistle:
Though I was a bit disappointed how the day turned out and I didnt get to see you. Happy Birthday, Love you kiddo.

Now for all of you out there that are encouraging my 18 yr old daughter to get drunk ! !  I would apprieciate it if you just knock that off. She is 18 not 21. I would like to think that she is a bit more mature and responsible than that.

THANKS
HENRY
Take a deep breath, aim and squeeze , then watch the arrow find its mark.

Bills Custom Calls

I always thought root beer was soda pop
I drink alot of root beer ain't no wonder I walk around in a drunken stuper all the time  :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Silencer

Bill, you should try that white birch beer.   That clear liquid isnt drawn up from the roots but from the bark and it really puts the dingy too ya  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Henry, I went back through all the posts and couldn't find anyone that was encouraging your 18 yr old daughter to get drunk.

If you could point them all out to me I'd be happy to take action.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowtech611

Sorry folks for the reply I left yesturday, I was in a rush and I  misread a reply. Sorry again to anyone I may offended or wrongfully accused. I will slow down and read more carefully.
Sorry again :doh2:

Thanks
Henry
Take a deep breath, aim and squeeze , then watch the arrow find its mark.

msmith

I haven't been on here for a while, so I apologize for being late.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI