• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Another LBL trip

Started by Jimmie in Ky, December 28, 2006, 12:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytimberman

Well howdy, y'all, better late than never, I hope.  Jimmy pretty well recanted the day's events, and I'm still thankful to find that I really wasn't dreamin' it all up.  Here's the victory shot taken at the truck right at dark- a pretty good day by eastern standards!

Bopeye

Outstanding Kytimberman and welcome to the board..........I hope you enjoy yourself here.....it's a good place to be.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jimmie in Ky

For a littel perspective, Bob stands around 6'4"or  6'5". He is about 2 feet behind them. The older female is the one on the left and the last pup killed is the smaller one in the center. I guessed the big female to be between 35 and 40 pounds. Fairly hefty old gal. Small pup is unusual for up there. Teeth on both the young ones showed about th same wear on them. At the end of the day I was glad Bob did all the packing, I bet he wonders if I didn't leave that howler at the stand on purpose  :innocentwhistle: Jimmie

centerfire_223

Quote from: Kytimberman on December 30, 2006, 12:58:19 PM
a pretty good day by eastern standards!

I agree with that Bob, but that is an AWESOME day for the LBL!!!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyotehunter_1

Kytimberman...  Welcome to FnF :biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

Quotethat is an AWESOME day for the LBL!!!!

I agree!!!!!!!!

Good to see you over here Kytimberman a lot more Easterners here
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Kentucky Fisherman

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on December 28, 2006, 12:58:10 AM
Smack in the middle of this old road, other than the five turkeys we had just run off, were two sets of reasonable fresh coyote tracks and a set of cat tracks that were so danged hot it wouldn't have surprised me to look up and see the cat standing in them up the road.All of these tracks were going into the same area as the other sign we had seen.

Jimmie, I sure as heck wish you'd kill a cat so's that monkey'd be off your back!  :madd:  Good story, sure wish I'd been in on this one.

Mike

FinsnFur

Ya made er in Kentucky Fisherman  :congrats:
Welcome aboard
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

Kf I wish you could have been there as well. You would have fallen out by the third one down. I dang near did myself. Now I don't need to send that welcome private message.

I have finally decided to heck with kitties. If one shows up I will oblige it with a round its way. I think I am wanting it too bad and out smarting myself.But th kind of areas we were working that day , any one of those stands could have produced that kitty, it was that trashy. Jimmie

sdLBLhunter

That second to last spot when those 4 yotes busted me and ian was yelling kitty!!  Especially with all those beautiful cat scratching marks you found!