• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bull

Started by MI VHNTR, August 30, 2009, 07:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

I finally got a picture of a bull moose on the game camera. So far, there's been 2 cows, a pair of calves and this lone bull. The rut is starting soon. Maybe he'll pose for a few daytime pictures. MI VHNTR

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

My gawd those things are HUGE :holdon:

Nice picture, can you image something like that stepping on the camera? Looks like yours is on the ground.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Nice picture and that bull is BIG.

I think the camera is at normal height, but we are just not used to seeing something with legs that long.  I like long legs, but not with that much hair.   :rolleye:

Jerry

alscalls

Dont know that I will ever get to see one...thanks for sharing  yours...... :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

JohnP

He may be looking for this gal.

I gotta buy me one of those trail cameras.  Any suggestions?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Todd Rahm

I about wasted a pair like that on the way home from work John.  :whew:

Mom came out to the road with lil' right behind her, caused me to do some evasive moves that even Nascar Officials would have been impressed with.  :biggrin:

pitw

Quote from: Todd Rahm on August 31, 2009, 02:23:55 AM
I about wasted a pair like that on the way home from work John.  :whew:

Mom came out to the road with lil' right behind her, caused me to do some evasive moves that even Nascar Officials would have been impressed with.  :biggrin:

They'll certainly make you do that eh.
I say what I think not think what I say.

MI VHNTR

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 30, 2009, 07:56:52 PM
My gawd those things are HUGE :holdon:

Nice picture, can you image something like that stepping on the camera? Looks like yours is on the ground.

The camera is 2 ft. to 2 1/2 ft. off of the ground and it's enclosed in a steel box for protection from visitors. It is a Moultrie I 60 infrared model.

Here's a couple other pictures with the camera still being in the same place. Notice how small the whitetail fawn is compared to the moose calves and the bull moose. MI VHNTR

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

possumal

The height of those big bulls is amazing, especially when you see one for the first time.  My late brother, Floyd, and I were up at Lake of the Woods fishing one time and got real close to a big bull, and neither of us could have imagined how big they are.  Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Roundman

Frogman

Thanks for the great photos!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FOsteology

Have you hung a stand there yet?!!!

MI VHNTR

No stand there since the main road is less than 20 yards away. The only hunting seasons open now are bear and small game. I didn't draw a bear permit and moose are not open for hunting at all. Deer season opens Oct. 1 for bow and Nov. 15 for firearm.  I usually spend Fall going after predators and hunt the firearm deer season, since coyote is off limits at this time. They have to protect the wolves from the Fudds during firearm season.  MI VHNTR
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

I missed the additions. Boy, you got a little bit of everything coming through there.
Keep em coming :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com