Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

You can age easy up to seven years with teeth. If i talk to Rich H before someone else responds ill feel you in.  Last time he tought me i was well,,,lets just say forgetful. I prolly learnt alot that i forgot so im going back in febuary to pay a luil more attention.  This is a very good topic that i think people ought to pay attention to. Its very important in your hunting.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

keekee

I will see if I can get Rich to give us a break down.

Brent

CCP

I always age them by there teeth but wouldn't know how to explain in a post. Maybe Rich will come along and help us out. I learned from growing up on the farm aging different animals by there teeth and just carried it over to coyotes through the years.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Yeah the teeth wear is a real big indicator.

How old do you think CCP might be based on teeth wear?

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

RagnCajn

They can be hung in a cooler for 6-7 days and will be properly aged. It helps to let the blood drain properly and they will be more tender.
"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at."

centerfire_223

I normally age mine a little different. I have found out that most of the time it makes the meat the tenderest when I leave it outside in the warm sunshine for a few days. These little worms start working on the meat in no time, they make it so tender it just falls off of the bones... :roflmao:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

zapper223

I age 'em the same way. Its easy to check and see if they're ready for the grill . Just get downwind . If you can smell 'em at 75 yards they're JUST RIGHT !!!!   LOL.
                                                      zapper223    :laf:
It was so windy, the hen layed the same egg five times !!!

Jimmie in Ky

Get you a copy of Nisteters video " coyote Behavior " Rich show you how right there on the video. I can get them to about five years but after that I am guessing.

And you poor saps have been eating aged chili every year and didn't know it for sure. Didn't yah'll wonder why I made it a point to kill one up there during that week.  :roflmao: Jimmie