• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

?'s for guys hunting coyotes east and west

Started by Ridge Runner, January 31, 2010, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridge Runner

first question, how much does the average coyote bring out in the west?

now for you guys hunting eastern coyotes, do y'all really hunt for the fur, I mean do you skin, flesh, and stretch a coyote for 8-10 bucks?
thanks
RR

SCcoyotehunter

Not me, out here in SC we kill coyotes because they are casuing problems in subdivisions and farm lands. Not to mention they are destroying our deer herds. I hunt for elimination reasons.

CCP

There are several people around here that ask me for them. Some just want them for the skulls and some want the hides. I give them away.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hidehunter

I skin, flesh and stretch everything.  Even other peoples fur.  Dont really do it for the money just something to do I guess.  I trap to so already have everything set up.  LOL not that I kill alot of yotes to have to worry about it but maybe one of these days.
Denver                                           

JohnP

I use to skin, flesh, stretch and sell everything.  Now a desert coyote isn't even bringing in gas money, but I do have a friend who wants them so unless they are all manged up they are used.  Bobcats are bring upwards of $200 so needless to say they get put up. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Quote from: Ridge Runner on January 31, 2010, 06:51:09 PM

now for you guys hunting eastern coyotes, do y'all really hunt for the fur, I mean do you skin, flesh, and stretch a coyote for 8-10 bucks?
thanks
RR

On the rare occasion I end up with a coyote, it goes in the ditch.