• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A good Morning in PA

Started by HuntnCarve, August 16, 2010, 10:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

I was lucky enough to meet another fine FnF member this morning, Semp.  Once again, it was like talking with an old friend.  For once, Cabelas served as a nice back drop for me as we chatted away the morning.  Even had the pleasure of meeting Semp's wife.  So Johnny, Thank you for a fine morning.  It was great meeting you all.  Hope you and your wife will make it a point to stop by the house on your next visit through the state.  Can't guarrantee it will be anywhere near as good as your visit with Tikaani. LOL!  But we'll find some local places of interest. :laf:

Dave

Hawks Feather

Dave,

Good to hear that you got to meet up with Semp.  Even happier to hear that he survived the visit to New York.

Jerry

pitw

Too cooooooool :yoyo:.  I think I know part of Semp's bucket list now :readthis:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Awesome :congrats:
I met Johnny down at the LBL, he's good stuff :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Dave, Chambersburg has a skydiving school you could take him to.  I think you freefall for 90 seconds.  Not as scenic as zip lining accross Alaska, but the adreniline rush would be there for him.

HuntnCarve

Or another "adrenalin rush" would be crossing the Neshaminy creek in a canoe in January, on a fox hunt!  The 10-15° F temperatures, or you and I paddling to save our souls.  Would definitely contribute to an experience Semp would never forget.  How about it Johnny?

HaMeR

Ol Johnny sure is a good fella. I've had the pleasure of talking with him the last 2 years now @ the LBL.  :biggrin:  Sure would like to see you there sometime Dave!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Hey HuntnCarve Dave,

The pleasure was all mine I assure you!   I appreciate you taking the time to drive down to Cabela's to meet up with me.   (I still can't get over how BIG that place was).  First time I've been to Cabela's. Wow! What a candy store that place is!  :eyebrownod:

Those calls you gave me are extra nice and were totally unexpected.  Thank you very much.  My wife is still talking about how great the coyote painting looks.  You have a unique gift, Sir.   :congrats:

I do hope you can make it to the LBL next February.   I am sure you will enjoy yourself.    ;yes;

Thanks, again.

Johnny