• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Mid day success...

Started by centerfire_223, October 29, 2010, 04:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

I think that was the 10th black coyote I have called and I have killed 9 of them. That is the 5th one on this particular farm.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

Mind if I come help you look for your keys?  :innocentwhistle:
:laf:

Frogman

Awesome!!  I think I'll go out tonight and loose my keys??  WTG, and Good Shooting!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bluesman

I was in on that hunt, but all I got out of it was the "wet to the bone" part.  Dang, I haven't been that soaked in a long time, with my clothes on.  Hey, we did have a gray fox come in to us while we were searchin' for those keys AFTER the rain.  He acted like we didn't even have guns, and he was right.  We left the weapons in the truck as we went back looking for the keys.  FYI, at NIGHT, it's impossible to relocate exactly where in a pasture you made a calling stand 30 minutes before.....if you don't have a distinct landmark.  I bet we made 100 circles in that pasture searchin' for the keys.  That fox showed up, and came right up to shotgun range with just a few lip squeaks.  He didn't even run off when Ronnie started talking on the cell phone.  I think he was eavesdropping.

Have you looked for the keys anymore?  I was hoping maybe you figured out you left 'em somewheres else and never really lost 'em.
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB

centerfire_223

I went back over there Friday evening and looked again. But now they very well could be in under a pile of cow poop!!! They have turned the cows in that pasture and soon they will have it eat down pretty good. I guess they are lost for good now.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-