• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Let me know what you think.......

Started by Butcher45, November 03, 2010, 09:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

At least someone must be living right!   :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:
Now do you do glass work for a living & make calls for a hobby or is the whole glass thing a hobby?  :wo:

Hey Brad --------  (_*_)
:laf:

Yotehntr

:alscalls:  I was just expecting him to have a rosebud that was outdated too James.... Got tickled when he pulled that out of his hat.  :wink:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Butcher45

I started blowing glass for a living in '97.  Took some time off here and there (especially the last few years).  The handcalls idea is just the motivation I needed.

vvarmitr

You mean you can make a living at it?!?  :shock2:

Butcher45

Quote from: vvarmitr on November 18, 2010, 12:40:23 PM
You mean you can make a living at it?!?  :shock2:

There are only two things in this world more collected than glass art: coins, and stamps.  I'd get into some serious trouble if I tried making coins and stamps, so glass it is.

It's all about how fast you can sell your product (having an innovative product no one else makes helps a lot).  It's a lot of work, but it's worth it, being your own boss and all.

Gotta get the new shop up and going (hopefully this weekend) so I can bust-out a few hundred X-Mas ornaments.  Tis the season!

FinsnFur

I'm looking forward to this...leave him alone guys so he can get er set up. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Now some Christmas ornaments would be awesome. I have been buying my wife and kids an ornament every Christmas that I have spent with them. Started that tradition the first Christmas my wife and I started dating. Would love to see what you can make. Might be interested in buying something like that.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free