• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

gettin jiggy wid it

Started by Silencer, February 19, 2011, 01:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Been keeping busy between work and play with this type of stuff...

Silencer

Silencer

markTNhunter

:congrats:nice mess of fish those will be some good eating!thats a good looking beagle hound you got there too will he run a rabbit?

weedwalker

OH YEAH !! :yoyo: That crappie and them perch is gonna be some good eatin'.

HaMeR

Fish fry at Silencer's!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:

Mark-- That aint no rabbit runnin Beagle.  :nono:  That is what's known as a Pa panfish hound right there. I bet Vic will sell you one!!  :nono: :nono:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Right on Vic :yoyo:.  Them perch should be excellent but that grey speckled thingy I ain't sure about :shrug:.  Looked a mite cool too.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Nice little mess of Perch. :congrats:
Times running out on the ice :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

That hound's our mascot, he actually lives there at the little lake and I feed him slim jims when we fish.  He does bring good luck, and funny as all heck playin with the fish floppin.

Barry, thats a crappie and they're darn good eating  :eyebrow:

There's a lake here that has walleye but finding the time is another story. 

Yuengling battered Mmmmm good !!

pitw

Dang Vic if I were you I'd change the name  :wink:,  If someone said to me,"let's go eat a bunch of crap", I may balk a mite :innocentwhistle:.   Don't matter how good it looks  :laf: :laf:.

Tikaani

Nice catch Vic, love seeing the dog with you, to cold here to bring ours.  Do you stay in one spot or move around, just curious, I tend to set up my pop-up, heater and drink coffee, read and eventually fall asleep.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Dave

Wow, Vic, that's a nice haul.  That crappie is the icing on the cake.
I hit the Susq. Fri. - probably 80 miles south of you - Harrisburg area and was able to bend a rod on a few smallies and walleye (no keepers, though). I think the melt off had it off color, slowing the bite.  It's projected to rise a foot and a half b/e this past Fri and tomorrow.   

alscalls

Down south they call em specs......... cause they cant spell crappie........ :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

WTG Vic!!!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: alscalls on February 20, 2011, 09:03:07 AM
Down south they call em specs......... cause they cant spell crappie........

I gots a notion they don't like eating the [the stuff behind the horse in a pile] either :nono:.

bigben

nice mess of fish there vic.  the ice round home is gone now.  the river ice is breaking up.  hope to be on it soon for catfish.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

Thanks all,    John, we move alot pending on which auger we bring lol..  the gas auger we're drillin and runnin with the school.

SCcoyotehunter

Those perch look like they've been gourging themselves

Bopeye

Nice mess of fish. Good sized Perch. I love seeing a crappie. That's what my parents, my brother and my family love to go after. The lake behind dads house holds some big crappie. I saw one that was just over 4 lbs. and a few 3+ pounders. Not too bad considering 4 lbs. 10 ounces and 5 lbs. 2 ounces are the records for black and white crappie.  :wink:

Must be wayyyy down south they call crappie "specs", because we all call them crappie.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

Crappie here too, on TV they call them croppie  :laf:

Bopeye

Quote from: Jeb on February 20, 2011, 09:27:31 PM
Crappie here too, on TV they call them croppie  :laf:

I hate to admit it Jeb, but I call it "craw-pee" myself. Never did like the thought of a fish so delicious sounding like a turd ie "crap-ee" going in my mouth.  :nono: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free